Wow!!! Simply amazing. I can't believe how fast she is! Love the videos it gives good ideas for training to do at home in the future (when and if we get at that level)
yes she likes to speed up more and more... luckily our garden isn't pretty big, so I've got a little chance to work on changes, because I'm at the points I need to
@hurtseverywhere: the thing with the bars is much better, but only in training
at the shows she sometimes still doesn't mind to lift her hind legs high enough and just makes speed (because of a tunnel, etc.). we're still working on it
Hello Guest,
Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.