Absolutely GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I sure wish I had video of our past weekend to show where Baby Skylar stopped once in the ring because she saw a friend bar setting - and then she stopped again because she caught a whiff of the food truck parked by the ring (TERRIBLE place for a food vendor), and then I got lost on course 4 times because I had a conflict between the two rings and only got to walk for a couple of minutes - and we STILL pulled off a Q with a perfect score! She was far enough from the jump ahead of her that no refusal was called either time. I was laughing like a maniac through that entire course. I'm sure the judge thought I was insane. Someday we hope to have a run like yours!!!!!
Hello Guest,
Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.