OntarioSheltie
Forums Celebrity
Those are good lists, Ontario! I know I said veggies were bad for dogs .. that was an inside jab at the Mrs (SheltieMom).Sorry if there was any misunderstanding.
We feed our furkids veggie treats a lot .. they love carrots! (especially the baby carrots). But we're careful not to give them too many.
Shannie was getting green beans and rice in addition to her regular diet for awhile but it seems her pancreatitus is doing better on the healthy dog food, so we're back to that with her.
Sorry, I guess I missed the joke!
Then I got to thinking I won't like them uncooked so after supper I gave her cooked green beans OK she's loven' it.
I can't believe it she really loves them cooked. I've tried to give her carrots in the past she spit them out also. I'm going to try cooking the carrots to see if she like them that way.