I have tried several groomers in my area, but have not been very happy with any of them. Does anyone here live in Central PA and know of a good groomer for a Sheltie? Please help
I'm sorry you haven't had much luck finding a good groomer. Most of our regular members that could help you are pretty spread out. Were at in PA do you live? You should try doing a local search on dog groomers and read the reviews on them. Sorry if I wasn't much help, hope you find someone soon. If not you could learn to groom yourself if you don't already know, it's really not that hard.
I'm not sure what part of CenPenn you're in but there's the Harrisburg Sheltie Club and Harrisburg Sheltie Rescue- someone there probably can point you in the right direction from where.
When my parents had a sheltie (decade, decade and a half ago) they used Ed Don-Mar Shelties. I read that Ed passed away the other year so I'm not sure if Donna is still grooming.
If you're closer to Philly there's Tristate Sheltie Club as well.
I was going to recommend reaching out to a Sheltie club near you to see if they can point you toward a good groomer. Some breeders also do a small grooming business on the side or as their profession so you may get lucky there as well.
Hello Guest,
Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.