Hair tearing off

I have rolled leather collars on my girls and their fur doesn't break off. I would get one of those if you can. I also have martingales for when we go out on walks because Rasha has slipped her leather collar before - scary!
 
Rolled leather is definitely the way to go. The finer the better - and martingale too. (And no, I won't post my favourite website again! I'm sure you are all sick of it! :lol:)
 
Rolled leather is definitely the way to go. The finer the better - and martingale too. (And no, I won't post my favourite website again! I'm sure you are all sick of it! :lol:)

never get sick of a good thing :wink2:
oh- wait- I'm in the referral business too:winkgrin:
 
I didn't know that! :eek2: I'm going to look into that. Maybe he'll chew that instead of his ID tag.

I registered Trapp,and did notice that you could order a tag,but it was something to do with a special tag in case they are lost. And it was an extra $15.00. Which to me, I will be having him chipped.
Not to say that he won't have a tag,he will. Actually found one on Amazon that I will be ordering tomorrow.(Thank you Jessica..Smudges mom)

We have a rolled leather collar for him,but unfortunately he has not grown into it yet.
 
Back
Top