Half Done

sheltiemom

Forums Enthusiast
A friend of mine is a groomer. I admit I have been rather lazy about grooming my guys the past few months. I am always asking my friend on what I can do. Today was a winner. My poor guyts were matted pretty bad. She told me to put some cornstarch on the matt and use the furminator to pull the matt free. It workks. Threre seemed to be more natts then fur. So very embarassing. The new table and dryer my friend sent was sooo helpful as well.

Cornstarch rubbed into a matt really helps...especially on the backside area
 
Thanks! Isn't that great of your friend to bring in a table and dryer, sounds like she wanted to make it easier on you, that is a good thing.
 
Awesome tip !!

Thanks I also heard about the baby powder, Barb.:biggrin2: That's one awesome friend you have That is willing to groom all your dogs and then set you up with a table and dryer!:cool:
 
lol my friend does not groom my dogs. She lives in Ohio and I live in AZ, I have known her for 6 years and since we are both from Ohio, there is a sort of kinship. She has a grooming business there. Since I have so many dogs and always am asking her things about grooming, she felt bad for me, and sent me the table and dryer. I still do my own grooming...she does however offer me a lot of advice
 
Back
Top