Hanna's first year in Photos

"Over quickly" oh thank God!

I can't wait for the dog -- enduring the pup. It's getting better, but I envy the stage where you are, all grown up and gorgeous and having fun in the world.
 
What fun to watch her grow up from gawky puppy, to happy, beautiful, much loved best friend! Makes me weepy... tissue please....
 
I remember back when you posted the first picture of this little beauty, it is so hard to realize that it was "that" long ago. She is still so tiny and petite, but just look at the gorgeous little lady she has grown in to. Even though we have enjoyed these pictures over the last year or so, thank you for taking the time to share all with us again in this format. What a nice tribute to your baby that you can look back on and will cherish always.
 
I had forgotten what a wee mite she was! They start out such cute furballs. Then a few weeks later you ask yourself if you remember buying a mini llama--all legs and fuzz LOL. Now she has the most glorious coat and tail!

Cara should notice that Hannah too had the bat ears for a spell there :wink2:

Very nice album. I wish now I had taken a shot of Fillion each week. That was a wonderful idea.

love all the pix of Hanna:yes:

I wish that I had taken pix of Destin on a regular basis- he was born July 6, 2013. need to do a new measurement but last time (May), he was 14" even and weighs 15 lb. his weight has been steady for several months now.
 
Calliesmom, I just looked at your photos - Destin is such a gorgeous sheltie! I just love the blues.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top