Help Finding an old AKC registration

Will

Forums Enthusiast
I really hope someone can help me on this one. I had a rough collie as a child. I am guessing his AKC registration, if there was one, would have been some time in the late 1940's or early 1950's. His formal name was "Moonglow's Golden Duke" out of "Moonglow's Silver Jack. I believe he was born somewhere in Minnesota. That is all that I remember, and any papers he may have had are long since gone, along with most of my parents other papers. I would also like to find out anything that might still be available in regard to the breeder. I have no idea where to start looking, as the "look up your dog" feature on the AKC website apparently does not go back that far. Help, advice, etc. please. Thanks much, Will
 
Here are all the "Moonglows" dogs I could find (with and without apostrophe). Maybe that will give you something to start with. These are some old AKC numbers.


D811878 Moonglows Blueberry Patches
D298105 Moonglows Golden Lassie
WE685094 Moonglows Laddie Prince
D025649 Moonglows Tri Trixie
WE702930 Moonglow's Black Shadow
WC332320 Moonglow's Bostonian
D094494 Moonglow's Brandy Girl
WD628941 Moonglow's Buttons And Bows
WD190325 Moonglow's Candy Lass
D604198 Moonglow's Cleo
WB759264 CH Moonglow's Concession Girl
WD036479 Moonglow's Debutante
WE540577 Moonglow's Deja Vu
WD652927 Moonglow's Devil's Den
DL55475102 Moonglow's Dillon
WB757727 Moonglow's Dust Storm
WD661740 Moonglow's Dusty Temptress
WC217456 Moonglow's El Mio Cid
WE521854 Moonglow's Fair Novinia
WD063596 Moonglow's Globetrotter
WA676942 Moonglow's Kelly O'Malley
WC516346 Moonglow's Knickerbocker
WF155575 Moonglow's Lady Bishop
WD912667 Moonglow's Macgregor
WD063594 Moonglow's Maebee
WE953006 Moonglow's Maggie Mae
WD063595 Moonglow's Main Attraction
WC763040 Moonglow's Marshal
WA855316 Moonglow's Mist
DL57711902 Moonglow's Misty Lassie
WB152477 Moonglow's Moment Of Madness
WC763007 Moonglow's Moonlight
WB759265 Moonglow's Popcorn Popper
WE174287 Moonglow's Relee Timely
WD243224 Moonglow's Remembrance
WE892652 Moonglow's Royal Duke
WE249168 Moonglow's Silhouette
WD343349 Moonglow's Solitaire
D755113 Moonglow's Sunshine
WA851146 Moonglow's Tender Tiger
WE667721 Moonglow's Tessica
WA851145 Moonglow's Tiger Trap
WE323100 Moonglow's Zachery
 
Have you tried calling them? I've had to call/deal with them a handful of times over the phone and for the most part, they are pleasant and wanting to help. Granted, not sure what they can or cant do for you, but definitely call.
 
Here are all the "Moonglows" dogs I could find (with and without apostrophe). Maybe that will give you something to start with. These are some old AKC numbers.


D811878 Moonglows Blueberry Patches
D298105 Moonglows Golden Lassie
WE685094 Moonglows Laddie Prince
D025649 Moonglows Tri Trixie
WE702930 Moonglow's Black Shadow
WC332320 Moonglow's Bostonian
D094494 Moonglow's Brandy Girl
WD628941 Moonglow's Buttons And Bows
WD190325 Moonglow's Candy Lass
D604198 Moonglow's Cleo
WB759264 CH Moonglow's Concession Girl
WD036479 Moonglow's Debutante
WE540577 Moonglow's Deja Vu
WD652927 Moonglow's Devil's Den
DL55475102 Moonglow's Dillon
WB757727 Moonglow's Dust Storm
WD661740 Moonglow's Dusty Temptress
WC217456 Moonglow's El Mio Cid
WE521854 Moonglow's Fair Novinia
WD063596 Moonglow's Globetrotter
WA676942 Moonglow's Kelly O'Malley
WC516346 Moonglow's Knickerbocker
WF155575 Moonglow's Lady Bishop
WD912667 Moonglow's Macgregor
WD063594 Moonglow's Maebee
WE953006 Moonglow's Maggie Mae
WD063595 Moonglow's Main Attraction
WC763040 Moonglow's Marshal
WA855316 Moonglow's Mist
DL57711902 Moonglow's Misty Lassie
WB152477 Moonglow's Moment Of Madness
WC763007 Moonglow's Moonlight
WB759265 Moonglow's Popcorn Popper
WE174287 Moonglow's Relee Timely
WD243224 Moonglow's Remembrance
WE892652 Moonglow's Royal Duke
WE249168 Moonglow's Silhouette
WD343349 Moonglow's Solitaire
D755113 Moonglow's Sunshine
WA851146 Moonglow's Tender Tiger
WE667721 Moonglow's Tessica
WA851145 Moonglow's Tiger Trap
WE323100 Moonglow's Zachery

Cool list, how did you pull that up? From AKC?
 
Yeah, and once I figured it out, I spent the rest of the day looking up kennels. The problem is that it will only display 40 dogs at a time, so if the kennel name has more than 40 dogs registered, you only get the first ones. I couldn't find a workaround for that.
 
Back
Top