OntarioSheltie
Forums Celebrity
This Little Guy Breaks my Heart
I'm so sad looking at all of the photos of the dogs who were taken in by my local sheltie rescue from a hording/cruelty situation. They look so frightened and sad.
This one specifically makes me want to cry. The expression on this little guys face just breaks my heart. Like he's saying 'I just want to be friends with you so PLEASE don't hurt me!' Yet he's still wagging his tail.
http://www.petfinder.com/petdetail/17710187?photo_view=2&rvp=1
I wish I could save them all.
I'm so sad looking at all of the photos of the dogs who were taken in by my local sheltie rescue from a hording/cruelty situation. They look so frightened and sad.
This one specifically makes me want to cry. The expression on this little guys face just breaks my heart. Like he's saying 'I just want to be friends with you so PLEASE don't hurt me!' Yet he's still wagging his tail.
http://www.petfinder.com/petdetail/17710187?photo_view=2&rvp=1
I wish I could save them all.

Last edited:
