House Sitting and Agility

Sharon

Forums Sage
I am house sitting for a friend of mine for the weekend with her 5 shelties and my 2.I will be in sheltie heaven.I will be doing lots of agility with Sting and he will get to play with his cousins.:biggrin2:
 
That sounds so fun! I am jealous.

Hopefully they are all semi-well behaved :wink2:

Take a picture of all of them together and share it with us!
 
Wow....hopefully you have your earplugs :lol:

I am just ultra sensitive to Sheltie barking right now, because my Chloe can't shut up :rolleyes2:

Have fun! Sting is a lucky guy.
 
It was a fun weekend with all 7 of them and they were all well behaved.Hawk and Sting had the most fun.They played all day and it was a nice day on Sat. so they stayed out longer.I did some agility with Sting.
 
It was a fun weekend with all 7 of them and they were all well behaved.Hawk and Sting had the most fun.They played all day and it was a nice day on Sat. so they stayed out longer.I did some agility with Sting.

Glad to hear your weekend went well. I don't know what I'd do with 7 dogs. As long as they had a place to run, I think it'd be safe.....or maybe not.
 
Back
Top