How do you know if you have a canidate?

Training

Yes you would be successfull!!!::biggrin2:There is all kinds of stuff that you can do at home without equipment.
 
I did a baby agility class with Diva. The things we did were drive building with toys and treats ,recalls, crate games, wobble board, startline stays, backend awareness-with side passing, walking on planks flat on the ground etc, 2o2o with flat broad, and beginning flatwork. No jumping, no weaving, no epuipment. I started beginner agility with her at 14 months, then we started weaves and jumps still at 8" and contacts.:smile2:


Thank you Dr. Shelli :yes:..I don't know what some of this means, wobble board, backened awareness, walking on planks, 2020 w/ flat broad :confused2:. Sounds awesome though, how do I do it as I know Megan would love it.?!

Right now, she LOVES chasing pine cones in the backyard when I throw them. She doesn't bring them back, but chases after them then I have her come back to me as a recall lesson and sit for me to throw it. NILIF
 
I don't know what some of this means, wobble board, backened awareness, walking on planks, 2020 w/ flat broad :confused2:. Sounds awesome though, how do I do it as I know Megan would love it.?!

Susan,
Take a look at my post earlier in this thread. I go into a bit a detail about how to do quite a few of these exercises. It's post number 14 in this thread. (Post numbers are in the upper left hand corners of each individual post.)
 
i have to learn the back end awareness.. and I mean TOFFEE'S (Strider, LOL)
I AM pretty aware of mine, unfortunately!
lol

I have taught him to walk backwards now, but will have to find a plank of wood thingee, and print out Silarias post again at work, so I can start with that too while I am thinking about it lol
 
Back
Top