Hulp me SUBU -Emegancie

Hey, Sis!

Indy here. Mom red this post and felt bad coz we was saying we weren't getting no walkies.

So Mom finally tuk us for a walkie. But we still got no treatz! Is yur Mom and our Mom makinh deals?

p.s. We'z did have truble tonite. We let loose a big black fluffly dog (Mom saz he his is Standard Poodle.) He crawled under his fenze to cum visit with us on our walkie. Mom was a spoil sport. She sent him home. She no fun!

I growled at him at first, cuz I'm da boss. He barked back at me. But I still da boss!

Hey darlin'.....Bacca here....Indy ain't no boss of nothing. I'm da boss.

Mom here! Enough! Go to bed, both of you! No more internet for you! You were both bad on the walkie. Indy...I saw you try to roll in the fertilizer! And I know that you enticed the poodle to come out. And Bacca, Mr. Lazy Bones....you dawdled the entire walk

Yeh, you both bad boys!
 
Gud neus !!

I has kookies gain !!!
Mawme wen ut yezday an caim houm wit a howel bag !!
I is happie.
We hds granchiruns heer I neverd meatz em a fore. Mawme an dadz sais i wuz purrfet .
Thankew foer ebrybuddees hulp. It waz closee un.

Luv Twe3sa
Indy dew wat yur mawme sais. No rowlin in fertinizers .:ick
gurls nnot lic thad.
Bacca I wuw u jus cuz:hugs
 
Back
Top