I finally found a pin brush Sandstorm sits still for!!!!! Yipee!!

Glad you found one that works.

Interestingly I have a round brush Mom got me for my hair. It works the best of anything I have ever used to get the mats from behind Emma's ears. No cutting them out.
 
LOL! Thank god you got those dingleberries!

Karen, you are absolutely correct! Whatever works for you is the right answer!

We, on the forum, love to spread our "wisdom" :o but we forget sometimes that our way is not everyones way. Very easy to get on a soap box. In reality, oftentimes, I'm remiss in my grooming and ignore my own adivce....hence Indy's huge pants!

I'm glad you finally found something that works for you and Sandstorm!
Sandstorm here;
Indy it is our right to have big pants! Shelties unite! If the humans do not allow us to have our pants we will file a greevance. Colonel Underpants, Sca, help us keep our pants!
 
I haven't been using the ball pin brushes, they don't get at the undercoat, and this new one doesn't have them either. I got a ball pin brush when we first brought Sandstorm home almost 2 years ago, and could not use it-learned the hard way. I think the pin brushes I was using felt too sharp for him-I don't think I was brushing too hard, maybe Sandstorm is just sensi. tive to it

Sorry I misread you original post I thought it said the balls that fallen off the last brushes tip...it said pins....opps...blame it on the heat!! :lol:
 
Indy here:

Even tho me hated my mom brushing me pants, me real glad she did! We's having some bad hot stuff going on and me feels alot better since mom pulled out all that fur!

She says she's going to start doing it weekly again. Methinks its a good idea, even tho' Bacca is going to laugh at me the whole time. Bacca has no underpants!

p.s. Mom whispered to me that Bacca was going to get his nails down this weekend though! Ha!
 
Glad you found one that both of you like.

I had been thru my share of pin brushes to,until I found one that I really liked. I had ordered a Maden brush,but did not like it.It felt good in my hands,but for Trapp it was'nt doing a good job.

So it went back. And ordered a brush from All Systems. They love it,I love it.It was a keeper.
I also added recently a nice boar brush for finishing.It does a great job.

Glad Sandstorm is happy,that is a plus!:wink2:
 
Glad you found one that both of you like.

I had been thru my share of pin brushes to,until I found one that I really liked. I had ordered a Maden brush,but did not like it.It felt good in my hands,but for Trapp it was'nt doing a good job.

So it went back. And ordered a brush from All Systems. They love it,I love it.It was a keeper.
I also added recently a nice boar brush for finishing.It does a great job.

Glad Sandstorm is happy,that is a plus!:wink2:
This brush only works well if I mist the fur well, and part it well- for the pants I will still have to use the rake, I just have to be careful on his sensitive skin- Sandstorm would rather keep all his pants!!
 
Back
Top