I find it spectacular!

SheltieChe

Forums Sage
So on Thur Leo's sister Liza was WB/BW, his mom Cassia was Best of Op. and his dad Frat Boy was BOB, all in same show. Yesterday Mommy Cassia went BOB over daddy. Leo is not sure whether to be happy:lol:
Am assuming it is quite frequent in conformation... but for us, far removed from show business... we are speechless:smile2:
 
Congrats but be forewarned this is a precursor.....next you attend a show to see it in person.... and than before you know it your in the ring with a dog:lol:
 
Had my breeder lived any closer I would have loved to get involved. She produces very typey litters and pays great attention to personalities. My friend who also has dogs from same breeder put championship on her girl says that girl showed herself, she/ human/ was there along for the ride:lol:
I swear, if Leo could, he would have applied make up and fluffied himself with brush he so likes to be on stage and star of the show:lol:
 
Back
Top