I tried the Ice on Ice - Two thumbs & paws up!

It's all of the above! It's billed as a "detangler and finishing spray". I use it after the dogs are bathed, or any time I just want to brush them. They always say not to brush a sheltie when they're dry, so it's a great product to use just to get a fine mist on them before brushing. It also has sunscreen in it which is great during the summer.

Thank you, Ashley! It sounds like another example of how this forum can be life changing....:smile2: Gotta get me some Ice on Ice!!!
 
It's all of the above! It's billed as a "detangler and finishing spray". I use it after the dogs are bathed, or any time I just want to brush them. They always say not to brush a sheltie when they're dry, so it's a great product to use just to get a fine mist on them before brushing. It also has sunscreen in it which is great during the summer.

Yep, yep, yep!
 
Back
Top