Inconsistently soft stools from Natura Food

Hi PitterPatter

I can't help but wonder if so many generations of specific breeding are showing up with symptoms like this. But then humans have the same problems don't we? I'm fine with garlic but it has disastrous effects on my poor childbride.


tje

You've nailed it! There is no one-size-fits-all to dogs or humans. Some people can tolerate milk products, some don't.

For myself, Tequila gives me serious heartburn! But for others, I'm sure its fine! :winkgrin::winkgrin:
 
And then there are the additives in the food. Deska has a lousy stomach on one of the Eagle Pack. Now I discover he is allergic to glucosamine - probably either the sulphate or the shellfish, not sure which, but apparently it is not the unusual in dogs (nor in humans - I'm allergic to both) and often both are 'natural' additives in dog foods. The Eagle Pack that upset him had both glucosamine and shellfish so I dont know which ingredient was the culprit.
 
Back
Top