Ink in her fur!!!

Sorry...all I keep channeling when I see the thread title is that silly American Idol rant "pants on the ground"

Ink in her fur
Ink in her fur
Lookin' like a FOOL with that ink in her fur
 
Sorry...all I keep channeling when I see the thread title is that silly American Idol rant "pants on the ground"

Ink in her fur
Ink in her fur
Lookin' like a FOOL with that ink in her fur


Haha, that's awesome Janet, :lol:! Thank you for the chuckle this morning..
 
rubbing alcohol might work. seems to me I have used it in the past, but never had to use it on a pet :lol: We used to have a cat that "killed" pens but she never ate them!
 
I can't remember the name of this greasy compound that's great for removing oil paint from hands. It comes in a little tub. Does this ring a bell with anyone?

It would leave an oily residue, but then you could follow up with a little suds.

There is also another product - can't remember the name of it either - that comes in a yellow square can with a red flip up dispenser. Also great for ink and paint spills...

God, it sucks to be senile! I guess I'm not much help, am I? :dead::no::o
 
Anybody ever tried Oxyclean? :confused2: Might work.
I would be afraid it would bleach the poor pup
I can't remember the name of this greasy compound that's great for removing oil paint from hands. It comes in a little tub. Does this ring a bell with anyone?

It would leave an oily residue, but then you could follow up with a little suds.

There is also another product - can't remember the name of it either - that comes in a yellow square can with a red flip up dispenser. Also great for ink and paint spills...

God, it sucks to be senile! I guess I'm not much help, am I?
gojo :confused2:
 
Try a small amount of isopropyl alcohol. It should loosen up the ink and then rinse. It is safe we use it wet the fur to draw blood and it dries on its own. Be careful to use a smal amount or it may spread the ink around. Work in small sections and rinse.
 
Back
Top