January Trial--Bentley is a Snooker Master!

The rule for starters is that "key elements of the gamble shall be no less than 3 yards away".

The thing about gamblers is that each run is TOTALLY different. I can tell you that most starters gamblers that I've seen are similar to these two things:

1--Lateral send usually from a tunnel or turned jump (the first jump, for instance, might be on the line and perpendicular to the other jumps) to some jumps a bit farther out (I've also seen an a-frame used here).

2--Vertical send, usually over a jump (line is right at the jump) into a tunnel, and back out over another jump.

Let me know if those descriptions don't make sense and I can scan in a couple course maps.

Nope, this helps totally. I'm obviously working on both. Not sure why I signed up for Gamblers, since I knew there'd be lateral sends, ugh. Something Koji is horrible with. That's when I have to remember to THROW THE TOY! lol.

And Silaria, I'll check out your video too. I always forget about yours and Ashley's videos, not sure why. :rolleyes2:
 
Back
Top