Jumping Question

Jump[ing

Why don't you contatc Debbie Gross Saunders from Wizard Of Paws and I think she could help you alot.
 
Just jumping in here. The pictures are GREAT!

(I know nothing about feet crossed other than he is really cute with them crossed)
 
This is an intersting topic. No one of talked to knows if this is a problem or not. Of course, no one was an expert. Suggestion was made that maybe he was turning as he was jumping? changing leads? Do you know the point on the course when the pictures were taken? Contacting the Wizards of Paws is a great suggestion as they work with alot of physical issues in dogs.

I seen Diva change leads in the air and on the fly playing in the yard. Her front will be in a right lead and her rear left lead briefly and she'll switch mid stride to whatever way she wants to go. I don't remember if she has ever crossed legs. I have alot of video of it so I look for sure.
 
This is an intersting topic. No one of talked to knows if this is a problem or not. Of course, no one was an expert. Suggestion was made that maybe he was turning as he was jumping? changing leads? Do you know the point on the course when the pictures were taken? Contacting the Wizards of Paws is a great suggestion as they work with alot of physical issues in dogs.

I seen Diva change leads in the air and on the fly playing in the yard. Her front will be in a right lead and her rear left lead briefly and she'll switch mid stride to whatever way she wants to go. I don't remember if she has ever crossed legs. I have alot of video of it so I look for sure.

I'll try to check out the video. Anyone know of software that can slow down a run so I can see where he's at in the run? I can't tell by the photos.
 
Back
Top