Jumps

Nice, I wish I had the space to have stuff, but being a renter and not an owner I can't really do that :/
 
That's a great buy! I am going to be ordering all the parts to make my jumps. I have two right now, but am planning on making 6 more (not that I have the room for them in the yard, but I figure, in the summer, I can take them to the park with me - they come apart as they are made of PVC)

Sharon, have you ever seen any double or triple jumps in the starters classes? Are these jumps the ones where the bars are ascending (I think the triple one is, but am not sure about the double) I was going to order an attachment that will convert a single jump into a double or a triple jump.
 
That's a great price!

We've built all our jumps; I have 4 of them currently and would like 2 more even though I really don't have room in my yard for them. I ordered 5 way PVC connectors and the jump cup strips from Clean Run and purchased PVC pipe at our local Lowes.

This winter we also built Teacup scale jumps (same uprights, shorter jump bar to make the jump narrower). This allowed me to practice in the family room a little during the cold months.
 
Nice, I wish I had the space to have stuff, but being a renter and not an owner I can't really do that :/

I have the same issue and I hate having to carry them with me when I go to the park. I'm grateful Koji is good with his jumping....just need distance (hence, outdoors).

I so need a house with a BIG backyard.
 
I drag my home made equipment down to the dog club or local oval to get some room. I'm actually really proud of my jumps, they look so cute. I have 6 normal jumps, a broad jump and a tyre - still trying to work out how to make a double jump. I think the jumps cost me about $25-$30 each to make so $50 is a bargain!
 
Back
Top