ClantyreSheltie
Forums Sage
Is it the next greatest thing in our ever stronger line of pesticides? (OK, that was a bit snarky) Or is it a different class?
When I had MRSA, the next greatest thing was called Zyvox. I couldn't have any of the recommended sulfa drugs, or the Cipro, so they went to a little used abx that cost my insurance company $80 per pill. Messed my system up for most of a year. Oh, and I couldn't eat anything pickled. I **** you not.
I see flea meds being similar to antibiotics, we keep overusing, they keep getting stronger.
When I had MRSA, the next greatest thing was called Zyvox. I couldn't have any of the recommended sulfa drugs, or the Cipro, so they went to a little used abx that cost my insurance company $80 per pill. Messed my system up for most of a year. Oh, and I couldn't eat anything pickled. I **** you not.
I see flea meds being similar to antibiotics, we keep overusing, they keep getting stronger.