Last summer Lacey boarded with her trainer and she sent me this video. I think she is much more ready to trial than I am and I'm very impressed with how far she has come.
You guys are both ready. You'll see We have a saying, "if you're scared, run scared" I totally stink at agility and look where we are, LOL. You're going to be awesome.
Lacey is awesome. She loves agility and is doing so well. She gets so excited when I take the jumps out to work with her. I'm just so thrilled with the agility dog she has become.
Hello Guest,
Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.