Looking to rescue

I loved your Laddie song..... I hope you are able to find Pacey a friend soon. We are in the process for adopting a rescue, we lost our Louie to cancer two months ago. Chip wil be coming to live with us when we can get transport set up, he is six and has spent his life outdoors. Hoping he will help fill the hole in our heart that Louie left.
 
Welcome to the forum!!! I agree - I know it's costly to run a rescue, but I think most people can't afford more than a couple of hundred for a pup. :eek2:
 
Hi Char--Yes indeed, that is me! Cosmo, unfortunately, passed away about 2 and a half years ago. He was only five, lost the use of his back legs, and was found to have cancer of the spine. It was tragic. I only had him about three years.

Pictures of all the guys at
http://www.earthshine.com/photos.html

(Pacey has filled out a little bit!)

Sc

I think your pictures are great -- what a view (sorry, I meant the house, but you look pleasant, too :lol:)
 
Hi Char and Chris--

Char: Thanks about the Laddie song... one buddy said it was the most unconditional love song I've ever written. Of course that would be true! I have a pretty new band and we've done that song ("electric"!) once or twice. I am so sorry about Louie. All the best with Chip! I'll bet you can't wait!

Chris: Yes, that's the case. Putting that much out for a rescue would set me back quite a bit. It's unfortunate as rescue shelties are somewhat rare in these parts and that sheltie is only about an hour away from me. Thanks for the kind words... yes, I was lucky to find this house/view (which is a great place for doggies). Of course, I started out in NY and then California and had to move all the way up here to afford something so comfortable. With the drop in prices the last few years, there are lots of view lots like this around here that are pretty much going for a song....
 
Back
Top