Lucky day! Chris Christensen freebie

Just the other day I re-ordered shampoo (Day to Day) and After Bath for the dogs. I have to point out that we had our first bottles for 3 years! A little goes a long way!

Anyways, CC is having a special where if you place an order you get a free 4 oz. of a product of your choosing. I chose Thick and Thicker to see if it would help the dogs' coats.

I got it in the mail today, and they sent me the 16 oz. by mistake!

I am going to email them to let them know, but I assume they'll let me keep it :biggrin2:

LOL that is true, with Pudding I had a bottle for about 4 years and never finished it. I threw it out when I got Precious and started over from puppy shampoo. We`re no where near half the bottle yet again - we bath Precious a lot more often than we did Pudding. It`s amazing how long shampoo lasts, very good, affordable investment to having the dogs smell great :D
 
Okay, I must do much more wetting down of the dogs for brushing because I can use up a full 900ml spray bottle between the two!! That would be one bottle of Ice on Ice per grooming so my bottle would never last as long a yours!!! How much do you spray on?
450ml is enough to get a dog wet. Besides this stuff kind of brushes in also. Like everyone else I used about 10 pumps at most doing Sca (SOMEONE kicked the bottle over so now it is in a different bottle)
 
The nice thing about the Ice on Ice is that it's more of a mist than a spray. I probably squeeze the pump maybe 10-15 times per brushing? I don't know, it's sort of hard to guess since I've never thought about it before! Just enough to moisten the coat when I brush.

450ml is enough to get a dog wet. Besides this stuff kind of brushes in also. Like everyone else I used about 10 pumps at most doing Sca (SOMEONE kicked the bottle over so now it is in a different bottle)

Thanks for the input, something tells me Mikos and Brie will be thanking you as well!! Maybe they will like getting brushed more if they don't have to go through the rain storm at the beginning!! We're off to a big dog show with lots of vendors today so I should have the Ice on Ice by noon!!

PS: Hey Sca, you should tell your sheep to be careful and he won't kick over the bottle:lol:
 
Today my puzzle regarding the Ice on Ice product was solved. I previously had not seen the bottle of concentrate, only the ready to use spray bottles. This explains why a single bottle can last so long for everyone! My 'duh' moment had me wondering how that one bottle of spray could last so long:biggrin2: I now have a bottle of the concentrate on the counter so look out Mikos and Brie, it's grooming time!!
 
Today my puzzle regarding the Ice on Ice product was solved. I previously had not seen the bottle of concentrate, only the ready to use spray bottles. This explains why a single bottle can last so long for everyone! My 'duh' moment had me wondering how that one bottle of spray could last so long:biggrin2: I now have a bottle of the concentrate on the counter so look out Mikos and Brie, it's grooming time!!

Actually, I don't use the concentrated kind! :lol: I really did have the regular 16 oz. spray bottle for over 2 years. Now that I have two dogs I doubt it'll last that long, but still!
 
Actually, I don't use the concentrated kind! :lol: I really did have the regular 16 oz. spray bottle for over 2 years. Now that I have two dogs I doubt it'll last that long, but still!

Are you kidding me!!! Now I'm back to thinking I must shower my dogs every time I brush, how did you get it to last that long?!!!!
 
Back
Top