Made the transition to TOTW

blackguppy

Forums Regular
:biggrin2:

over the the last three weeks we made the transition to TOTW High Prairie Formula.We took Janet's advice and went with the 1/2 cup twice a day.This feeding schedule seems to make the most sense to me as they are not as hungry all the time and you are not overloading their digestive system with a huge quantity of food.
She genuinely seems to love it.A little hot water mixed and she gobbles it down.
Stools are good and no vomiting so far.I'll keep my fingers crossed.


EL
 
We feed TOTW. We started with the higher protein Wetlands formula, and after all the protein talk here, I started mixing the Wetlands with the Pacific Stream formula. I will probably in the future use mostly the Pacific Stream mixed with a small bag of Wetlands or High Prairie so that the dogs get a variation in protein sources.

Overall, I seem to like the TOTW, although my dogs have only been on it since September.
 
:biggrin2:

over the the last three weeks we made the transition to TOTW High Prairie Formula.We took Janet's advice and went with the 1/2 cup twice a day.This feeding schedule seems to make the most sense to me as they are not as hungry all the time and you are not overloading their digestive system with a huge quantity of food.
She genuinely seems to love it.A little hot water mixed and she gobbles it down.
Stools are good and no vomiting so far.I'll keep my fingers crossed.


EL

That's awesome! Glad she is liking it.Our gang loves it to.We rotate thru all the flavors here.
Can't wait to see & hear more about her.I bet she is just a cutie patoodie!:wink2:
 
I've been feeding Cedar the Innova EVO, (all varieties), but have been intrigued by the TOTW. It is sold in our area, so I'm going to start introducing it.
 
I've been feeding Cedar the Innova EVO, (all varieties), but have been intrigued by the TOTW. It is sold in our area, so I'm going to start introducing it.

We like it,its available for us easily,and it is very good pricing.We took into consideration about that,since we knew we would be adding a 3rd dog eventually.


We are however looking at Innova only for Earnhardt,as a lower caloric & less fat kibble.He has been better about no counter surfing since last weeks gobble of a chicken breast.

Since his food intake has had to be reduced by 20%.Even adding veggies,pumpkin etc..he was still hungry.

We still have half bag of TOTW,so he will continue with it.But we're going to look into Innova for him.
 
Both TOTW and Innova are great foods. I had Bailey on Innova puppy for a short time and considered TOTW. However, due to her sensitive stomach, I needed a food that had limited ingredients. I settled on California Natural, which is made by the same company as Innova and Evo.

I'm glad Holly transitioned well with no issues.
 
That's awesome! Glad she is liking it.Our gang loves it to.We rotate thru all the flavors here.
Can't wait to see & hear more about her.I bet she is just a cutie patoodie!:wink2:

She really is a sweety.
My older video cam will not transfer video so,I need to come up with another way to post video.:no:
 
Back
Top