SheepOfBlue
Premium Member
So the world didn't end and Team S is headed to Nashville to race and party
Yep one of the host teams members tosses a party on Saturday. Not sure what it entails since everyone has to be racing again at 8AM but rumor is there is good fun. Sca is racing two teams and has no award levels for a while so this one is about fun and hopefully some video (haven't got any in a while) Rumor has it Spitfire Claus will be there again to talk to all the good Shelties 

. Time to get another pup maybe....

Seriously though I compare it to golf, sometimes you walk up to the ball and just feel bound up. When that happens I have to step away and realign. I think I need to learn when to walk back for a second and don't get set as quick.