Medi-cal & royal canin pet food

cody6

Forums Regular
Hi has anyone noticed that medi-cal has merged with royal canin pet foods.I've been feeding my bi-black "Cole" a combo of medi-cal gastro (wet)& eagle pack holistic select (dry) once per day with apparent good results.Last week I picked up a case of medi-cal & noticed the label had changed to medi-cal/royal canin pet foods.It appears the diet has been changed looked different & smelled different.After feeding Cole this food he had a bad case of upset stomach:(.I then
-took the case of medi-cal back to the vet,they acknowledged that medi-cal had merged with Royal Canin & the food changed.
-I have since changed from medi-cal to eagle pack holistic select chicken formula (wet)
-It took two day's for Cole to adjust to his new food mix(He loves it' he licked his bowl clean,used to have to cox him to eat the medi-cal food)
-Cole is now eating totally eagle pack food(both wet & dry) once per day
-I'm wondering if any one else has been having a problem with the new & improved medi-cal:rolleyes2:Any info would be be appreciated:smile2:Cody
 
Sadie is on medi-cal/royal canin hypoallergenic vet food. It did look and smell slightly different to me but I had no problems changing it over a few months ago. I think I mixed it for a few days just in case. She always loved the royal canin food, to the point where we had to buy her a special bowl to slow down her eating. This didn't change when it became medi-cal.

Just the same, I'm going to be trying her on a holistic food in a few weeks, either Wellness or Innova
 
Eagle Pack

Hi,I presume your inquiring about Eagle Pack.It should be available at any good pet store.As for MEDI-CAL/ROYAL CANIN you should be able to purchase it at your vet's.Will let you know how Cole make's out on a total Eagle Pack diet:smile2:Cody
P.S. I get Eagle Pack at Tisol a local specialty pet food store, Petsmart etc. for some reason dont carry it.
 
We have neither here

I can check with the vet here in town.We don't use her as a vet.But we have to try something with Earnhardt,he has just so many issues with allergys.As I type this,since last night,he has chewed on his left back leg,and has just made a mess of himself.We go thru this only in the summer,usually one bad spot,and it takes forever for it to heal.And we know its allergy issues.
Thank you though,I will check with vets office here.we are about 3 hours to the nearest petsmart.
 
Back
Top