Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Meet Kis-Kis (Kismet)

Discussion in 'Puppies 101' started by Caro, Mar 8, 2020.

1. Caro

Caro Moderator

Jan 14, 2009
    Here she is, the latest addition to the Canberra Shelties crew. A little girl currently being called kiss-kiss but to be named Kismet (probably).

She is a conformation and agility hopeful. A little on the crazy side, a ton of energy.

Don't ask me what possessed me to have 3 Sheltie girls at once! Tully is not impressed, Della is resource guarding her, the older cat loves her and the Burmese thinks she is evil. In all a great success - not!

Kismet hardly sleeps and screams like a Banshee when I go out of her sight. And yet, I'm finding a puppy easier to handle than a stressed out, anxious rescue!

Today Kiss had a play date with Milo the Sheltie puppy. Tired her out for a whole hour which was a nice reprieve, that puppy has no off button. Reminds me of Tully as a pup.

Kismet also decided Kongs are evil.

2. ghggp

ghggp Moderator

Aug 28, 2011
    Grosse Pointe, Michigan
    Welcome, little miss Kismet!
    What a little bundle of energy!

I wanted that First video to go on forever! Could not get enough! So fun to hear you are laughing and enjoying this new little one.

We can’t wait for the escapades of little Kismet. She is certainly a cutie!

Sharon7, KarenCurtis, Darren and 2 others like this.
  3. Watson's Mom

Watson's Mom Forums Enthusiast

Mar 24, 2012
    Hello sweet little kiss-kiss!:love:

4. Piper's mom

Piper's mom Moderator

Jun 26, 2015
    Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
    What a bundle of energy she is! I guess I'd forgotten how fast they run when puppies lol.
    It's going to be so fun watching her grow, she's absolutely beautiful! You definitely have a full house Caro!

5. MidWestJen

MidWestJen Forums Regular

Mar 8, 2014
    A beautiful little lass, for sure! Melts my heart! Sooooo excited for you! Also, I know you're pretty busy right now. Hang in there and enjoy!

6. Wendy C

Wendy C Forums Enthusiast

May 30, 2019
    Hi Kiss Kiss from Cooper and I!! Love hearing the puppy bark makes me want another!! I must learn to turn the sound off! lol. Enjoy your new baby Caro. :)

Piper's mom, Darren and Caro like this.
  7. Ann

Ann Moderator

Feb 25, 2008
    She is darling, Caro! I hope she brings lots of joy to your life. As someone with five girls, I know what you mean, but take heart...they do adjust. I've never had any problem with my girls not getting along with each other. Give them time and they will figure it out. Lots of treats and good things for all of them will help alot, and their own space to get away from things when they want to.

8. Hanne

Hanne Forums Sage

Nov 13, 2014
    Danmark
    Hello to you Kiss-Kiss :yes:
    Minnie and I look forward to seeing you grow up :fl

9. Margi

Margi Premium Member

Nov 2, 2012
    Corona, AZ
    Miss Kiss is too cute! Lucky to have another puppy to play with, even an hour down time helps ;)

10. RikyR

RikyR Premium Member

Nov 27, 2013
    Baton Rouge LA
    What a cutie! The problem with puppies is they grow up way to fast!!

Piper's mom, Caro, Hanne and 3 others like this.