Minnie went to the local home supply store! FUN!

KarenCurtis

Forums Sage
This afternoon I took Minnie to Hinckley's Home Center, my sister is manager there. She had a great time roaming through the aisles and meeting customers and workers there! She pooped in aisle 3 :hide before I could rush her out the door. In my haste, I stepped in it. Yes, we are allowed back.
 
This afternoon I took Minnie to Hinckley's Home Center, my sister is manager there. She had a great time roaming through the aisles and meeting customers and workers there! She pooped in aisle 3 :hide before I could rush her out the door. In my haste, I stepped in it. Yes, we are allowed back.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
That's just too darn funny! Totally understandable though, Finnie has pee'd in a store however I never stepped in it...although I have stepped in pee in the house, in bare feet. Yuck .
 
Back
Top