Minnie's ears

Oooh, hound ears....I had a bout of those with Sprite around 6 months. Panic! There is nothing worse than trying to repair those. Have to say I love having puppies but I do not miss the ear drama!!! :eek2:

Agree--repairing the over correction was far worse than any gluing debacle. Karen--pay attention LOL!
Fillion once hit my hand during his squirm fit and I got the glue in my mouth. :spitoutdummy::Vomit:
 
Oooh, hound ears....I had a bout of those with Sprite around 6 months. Panic! There is nothing worse than trying to repair those. Have to say I love having puppies but I do not miss the ear drama!!! :eek2:
The bridge between Minnie's ears came out today. I did snip that glue off, as she has enough fur there to do another one. I am only dreading the glue removal part, I THINK the gluing will go fine. Her ears are starting to come loose but are still holding. I don't think I should remove the glue AND do the gluing at the same time, maybe wait a day- too much for the puppy.
 
Oh! I forgot about this LOL! To add insult to injury, I left a really good glue job in too long, and then I had hound ears. Now I had to learn to brace them to get them back up! Yah, fun times....:eek2::gaah
I'm to sure what that means though- if you leave the ears in too long they will go hound?
 
I'm to sure what that means though- if you leave the ears in too long they will go hound?
they need to be braced while glued to keep the ears on top and not hound. but sometimes the bridge comes out but the ears are still glue/tipped. tempting to let it go but don't............................
 
The bridge between Minnie's ears came out today. I did snip that glue off, as she has enough fur there to do another one. I am only dreading the glue removal part, I THINK the gluing will go fine. Her ears are starting to come loose but are still holding. I don't think I should remove the glue AND do the gluing at the same time, maybe wait a day- too much for the puppy.

Karen getting the glue out just requires patience. Hold a cotton ball with Zoeze or the remover you’re using on the ear until the glue softens. Then gently comb it out with a greyhound comb. Clean the ears with alcohol when you’re done and let them rest overnight or for a few hours. You’ll do fine and so will Minnie! If you make a mistake it’s not a big deal. You can always redo!
 
Back
Top