Minor League Baseball

corbinam

Moderator
Our agility club was invited to the local minor league baseball game to do a demo. Unfortunately for us it was over 100 degrees down on the field, so each run was super short. But, it was still fun! And, a storm ended up cooling everything down, and we had a great time. It was great for the dogs, too, as many people and kids wanted to pet the shelties! One player from the opposing team even came up to DH and asked him about shelties. Turns out that he and his wife were considering getting one.

Here are our quick videos of Bentley (I like listening to the short blurb about Bentley!) And if you look closely, you can see Lexi pulling at the leash in the left hand corner :rolleyes2:


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUb0izP7b-k

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkutFQojbGQ
 
Last edited:
How cool is that! Lexi looks great out there. She is very fast. I love the announcer. Especially when he says "and is a canine good citizen." I just like the way he says it.
 
How cool is that! Lexi looks great out there. She is very fast. I love the announcer. Especially when he says "and is a canine good citizen." I just like the way he says it.

Hehe that's Bentley running--though they are looking more and more alike! Lexi is faster, but would probably be out in right field running--not staying with me like Bentley does!

I like the announcer too, and we made the jumbotron :lol:
 
Very nice! And, I agree with Randi. Canine Good Citizen sounds even more impressive when it's announced to a full stadium. :winkgrin:
 
Hehe that's Bentley running--though they are looking more and more alike! Lexi is faster, but would probably be out in right field running--not staying with me like Bentley does!

I like the announcer too, and we made the jumbotron :lol:

Oh really? I was wondering when her hair got so long... :lol: I thought it was her because the announcer mentioned her name in the second video.
 
glad you guys commented on the announcer- had to go back and turn the volume up- all I heard the first time was barking :winkgrin:
great job with the demos :yes:
 
Back
Top