More info on Suzie-Q

I'm glad the vet thinks Susie-Q will recover from all her problems though I'm sure it will be awhile. The rescue I got Baxter form also does the sneaky fake adoptions. If the goal of a shelter is to find the dog a good home I don't understand why everyone can't work together to get what's best for the dog.
 
Thanks for the update on Suzie-Q, Judy !

So glad to hear that she is now comfortable enough to rest and help her body heal. Big hugs to Suzie and you for all the great deeds you do for these fantastic furkids .:winkgrin:
 
Well, she is eating...that's an excellent sign.

When I grow up, I want to be you, Judy!

p.s. who pays for the all the vet visits? Rescue? I sure hope so! You've enough just doing the doggie day care.
 
LOL you don't have to grow up to be me.. In fact I don't think I've completely grown up yet....

Our rescue supplies all of the necessities for our dogs. Food, Heartworm meds, flea and tick treatment and all Veterinary care. If a dog needs a surgery that is especially expensive we do have several other organizations on the National level that we can request help from. Other wise we handle all of our own expenses on donations and adoption fees.

Hugs
Judy
 
Back
Top