Most Embarrasing Agility Moment

Sharon

Forums Sage
I will never forget this one as long as I live. I had just started out in agility. The trial was in Mass. and it was on a Fri.and it was hotter than heck. I can't take the heat that much as I get sick. Anyways, I needed one leg to get my Open Standard title. Everything was going great . I was two jumps away from the finish line and the next thing I know I am waking up to people surrounding me. I passed out in the ring .I did not Q. I hear someone yell call 911.Of Course that jolted me quick.I did not go to the hospital but on my way home I got in a car accident. I rear ended someone.:eek2:Even tho I hit him and it is still my fault it was his fault. He started moving then slams his breaks on.$300.00 for a new bumber . The weird thing was I called the police and they came and the cop says work it out between the two of you. It is not much damage.
 
:eek2: heat is a much bigger issue here and on the motorcycle in a full leather suit July/August run that yanks off of the local track. Glad you were not hurt but be careful, someone should have sat you down and hydrated you while monitoring you. You would be surprised at how much you are not with it while thinking otherwise if you get dyhydrated.

But the real question is how upset was Shadow :lol:
 
Back
Top