Nadac Feb 2016

Some great runs there! I would love to try tunnelers. That looks like so much fun. I wish we had Nadac here. We have contact issues that only come out when we're competing. I don't know how to fix it if we can't train in the ring :(
 
our AKC club added a non-regular class last year called the Slinky Challenge. it's a tunnelers course and we have had many entries in it - (70-90 for the last 2 years). we run it like T2B so fastest clean run wins- divided into small regular (16 and lower), small preferred, large regular and large preferred.

I do appreciate the training aspect of Nadac. Dixie had blown some dogwalk contacts in recent AKC trials so I entered her in the Touch N Go class. she got all the dogwalks there but not so this past weekend at the AKC trial:rolleyes2:
 
Back
Top