Nancy Gyes Seminar -- which sections?

Phebe*DD

Forums Enthusiast
Nancy Gyes will be at our training center in May for 2 days of seminars and 1 evening lecture. Since working spots for each 1/2 day session are $90 ($40 audit), I want to be certain I'm choosing the things that will be most helpful to me and Phebe.

This is what is being offered:

1st Day:
Morning, Acceleration/Deceleration
Afternoon, Front Crosses/Rear Crosses

2nd Day:
Morning, High Drive Dog
Afternoon, Running the Young Dog

Evening Lecture ($35)
Course Analysis

I'm leaning toward auditing the High Drive Dog and going for a working spot in Running the Young Dog. I'm afraid that if I try to do more than a single working spot and an audit I'll just be on overload and forget more than I learn. :razz:

Thoughts?
 
I agree with Sharon. Your choices are good. I usually audit the full seminar, and it is a lot to take in I have to admit, usually by the third day, I am on overlead and brain dead :dead: so I think you are wise to not take on more than you can chew :smile2: .
 
It sounds like you have a good plan there.

If the lecture on Course Analysis is how to read a course map and plan your run, I'd recommend that also. Looking at course maps can be daunting, especially as you get higher up in levels. Having an idea about how to analyze and break the course down into smaller parts is a GREAT skill.
 
I think what you ae choosing is good. Your very luck . I wish it was me going.:biggrin2:
Hey! If you want to trek across the country, you're welcome to our guest room. Let me know. Registration opens up for outside folks April 1.

Thanks for the feedback. Silara, I'm thinking about the Course Analysis and may add that in.
 
Semiar

Thanks for the offer and I would take you up on it except I would not be able to take time off from work.I have already Memoerial Day week off. My friend Ann is comming from Tenn. with her Hi-Mark sheltie Jet.He is a cool dog. He is a Bi-Black.
 
Back
Top