Natura Class Action

Every time I change her food, her poop schedule changes for a few days. I have no idea why. :lol:

Have you ever looked at the fiber content? Is it a big difference? I know mine change with a .5-1% fiber change.

anyone else changing food from one of the natura brands and to what?

There was a lot of discussion on this when they first got taken over by P&G.
P&G Buyout Discussion

Ashley aka corbinam put together a great spreadsheet of foods too choose from based on your criteria.
Check out the link, and then PM her if you'd like a copy. Not sure if she fixed my errors or not. But at least you have the list.
Spreadsheet Thread

FYI. I got off of EVO almost immediately due to the buyout. I went to Orijen then to Acana (a bit less protein).
 
read that thread...
somewhere in there it mentions gastro issues with 'new' bags of food.

sigh....

and here i thought I screwed something up with gavin's latest issues.
it was just a new bag of food :(
 
Bailey used to eat California Natural Lamb & Rice. I slowly (over the course of a month) transitioned her to Taste Of The Wild: Sierra Mountain (lamb). She did very well with the transition.

The only issue I had was she would ask to go out to poop in the middle of the night, but that only lasted about a week. Every time I change her food, her poop schedule changes for a few days. I have no idea why. :lol:

What is Bailey eating now, Randi?
 
Back
Top