Natural Giardia / Coccidia Treatment

take4roll10

Moderator
Has anyone ever used or heard of Kocci free? Apparently, it's a natural remedy to rid giardia and coccidia.
http://www.healthypetboutique.com/servlet/the-437/Amber-Technologies-KOCCI-FREE/Detail
http://www.ambertech.com/products/kocci-free-tm.html/

These are the ingredients:
Olive Leaf – Diuretic, Blood Sugar. Olive Leaf stimulates anti-microbial activity against many species of virus and bacteria, as well as provides an enhancement for the immune system. Olive leaf can lower blood pressure and improve circulation and help maintain appropriate blood sugar levels.

Mustard Seed – Stimulant, Laxative Digestive, Irritant. Mustard Seed is an anti-pyretic in common colds and influenza, stimulates circulation, reduces fever, and induces bowel movements.

Black Seed – Immune Stimulant, Digestive, Detoxifying, Expectorant. Black Seed provides ubiquitous immune and circulatory effects, as well as support for the pulmonary, gastrointestinal, hepatic, and renal systems. Black Seed is a detoxifier of the liver and blood pressure. It improves kidney functions, promotes the secretion or expulsion of phlegm, mucus or other matter from the respiratory tract, including the treatment of bronchial asthma (expectorant), and promotes the expulsion of intestinal parasites, digestion and elimination.

Pau D’arco – Tonic, Antitumor, Anti-Inflammatory, Antibiotic, Antifungal, Immune Stimulant, Cleanser. A South American herb that reduces pain and enhances immunity; effective against microscopic parasites, fungus, virus, and bacteria. It's particularly useful for infections of the upper respiratory system and gut. Large doses or continued use o

Cloves – Analgesic, Antiseptic, Anti-Spasmodic, Stimulant. It has a positive effect on stomach ulcers, will stop vomiting, relieve gas, stimulates digestion, kills parasites, exhibits broad anti-microbial properties, effective against fungus infections.

Grapefruit Seed Extract – Bactericide, Fungicide, Antiviral, Anti-Parasitic Compound. The antimicrobial activity of CITRICIDAL (Grapefruit Seed Extract) is in the cytoplasmic membrane where the uptake of the amino acids is prevented and disorganization of the cytoplasmic membrane and leakage of low molecular weight cellular contents.

Jatoba –Anticandidal, Antifungal, Antibacterial, Stimulant, Cough Suppressant. For Candida and yeast infections, fungal infections (athlete's foot, nail fungus, etc), prostatitis, for cystitis and urinary tract infections, as a natural stimulant and energy tonic (tones, balances, strengthens overall body functions). Properties/Actions Documented by Research: anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, anticandidal, antifungal, hepatoprotective (liver protector), molluscicidal (kills snails) Other Properties/Actions Documented by Traditional Use: antidysenteric, antispasmodic, astringent, carminative (expels gas), cough suppressant, digestive stimulant, diuretic, purgative (strong laxative), stimulant, tonic (tones, balances, strengthens overall body functions), vermifuge (expels worms), wound healer.

Ethyl Alcohol – Preservative, Intensifier. Intensifies, while preserving the properties of this herbal tincture.

Distilled Water
 
NO I havent heard of anyone using it...although I can see where it would make them poo their brains out from what each ingredient does..Im not sure how well it would work on the actual infestations since it seems like its not killing them but making it more like a colon cleanse??:confused2:
 
Many people on the raw/natural rearing lists use this, and keep Parvaid on hand just in case (also by Ambertech). I don't know if it actually works or not, but there are people that use it.
 
NO I havent heard of anyone using it...although I can see where it would make them poo their brains out from what each ingredient does..Im not sure how well it would work on the actual infestations since it seems like its not killing them but making it more like a colon cleanse??:confused2:

The ingredients do make it appear that is would make their stomach worse. Laxatives?!?

Yet, I haven't been able to find anything bad on it. I have found a few sites, where people say it has worked, but not enough to convince me.

Bailey seems to be doing better anyway, but I was just looking for stuff in case she ever has another one of these flair ups.
 
I would not use it based on a couple sites. When I do research on the net I need to see the majority of sites using a product and liking it with no side effects. My vet always told me to be very careful what information you pick up on the internet. If no other sheltie owners have used it I would not be the first. Just my opinion.
 
Back
Top