Justicemom
Forums Celebrity
I am late posting because life has been crazy lately as I got into car accident the Saturday of this show. Thankfully neither I, Birch and Celtic were not hurt.
That being said I am happy to annouce that Birch finished his UKC Agility Championship with a 1st, 2nd and 4th places. I was so proud of him. UKC is a different form of agility which is a bit more controlled pause obstacles and some weird equipment such as a swing bridge and swing plank.
Not to be out done, Celtic got his first agility title in Agility I (UAGI)with 4Qs 3 1sts and a 2nd. He also showed in conformation and won the Champion class for his 3 of 5 wins for his UKC Grand Ch and earned a Total dog award (Q in performance and win in conformation same day/same show). Littersister Envy also finished her UAGI with 4Qs and 4 1sts. Woohoo

That being said I am happy to annouce that Birch finished his UKC Agility Championship with a 1st, 2nd and 4th places. I was so proud of him. UKC is a different form of agility which is a bit more controlled pause obstacles and some weird equipment such as a swing bridge and swing plank.
Not to be out done, Celtic got his first agility title in Agility I (UAGI)with 4Qs 3 1sts and a 2nd. He also showed in conformation and won the Champion class for his 3 of 5 wins for his UKC Grand Ch and earned a Total dog award (Q in performance and win in conformation same day/same show). Littersister Envy also finished her UAGI with 4Qs and 4 1sts. Woohoo

