New Locations and being Dog Friendly?

jerros

Forums Enthusiast
A few weeks ago I had a major event happen and well now I am looking at moving away from North Carolina in order to find a new job in the industry I love.

With everyone on these forums I'd like to list out the locations I am looking at potentially moving to and get some feed back about the areas themselves as it relates to being dog friendly (Dog parks, day care options, other things like that)

1) Seattle/Redmond, WA
2) Quincy, MA
3) Boston, MA
4) Providence, RI
5) Baltimore, MD
6) Dallas & Austin, TX

California's on the list but the ranges of oppertunities out there range from LA to San Fransisco so it's pretty much all over.

I'd appriciate any input you all might be able to provide.
 
Im in RI, there are a few doggie day cares around, although I've never used them. And there are several dog parks. Being in the city im not sure of the quality of dog parks or the people or dogs that use it, meaning not sure if its alot of pits since its the city. Outside of the city there are some dog parks, theres one is Warwick that is in the city park by the water. I dont use the dog park but I do go to the regular park and bring the dogs to the beach in the off times/season.
 
I can't help with the locations but I think it's cool that you are taking the dog's needs into account. I think in general, you are going to find most of your dog's needs met no matter what general area you move to. Just the fact that you are concerned means you'll go the extra effort to find what you need when you get where you are going.
 
Baltimore is a pretty dog friendly city. We have dog parks,many day cares etc.
but instead of explaining everything to you I picked up the latest issue of Baltimore Dog Magazine for you when I was at the vet yesterday. It is published each season and will many adds for vets,day cares,calendar of events etc. along with many helpful articles. I can mail it to you if you PM my address or you can visit their website baltimoredogmag.com you will be able to browse all issues there.
 
Baltimore is a pretty dog friendly city. We have dog parks,many day cares etc.
but instead of explaining everything to you I picked up the latest issue of Baltimore Dog Magazine for you when I was at the vet yesterday. It is published each season and will many adds for vets,day cares,calendar of events etc. along with many helpful articles. I can mail it to you if you PM my address or you can visit their website baltimoredogmag.com you will be able to browse all issues there.

Oh wow. You really went the extra mile, thank you very much. I'll PM my address to you after I post this :)

I really appriciate it.
 
Back
Top