New Pictures of Cooper

Oh, what a day! Cooper and Meggie keep wanting to go out in the yard, but it's so hot we don't stay out there long. Cooper, in particular, heads back to the house after just a few minutes. I've been trying to get some good pictures of them both, but Coop the Poop won't stand/sit still for me. I've been working on the sit command with him with absolutely NO LUCK. Meggie was so easy to train, but obviously it doesn't work the same with a blind, deaf dog. Can't wait to get to the professional!!!!

He has already brought so much joy to our household. He's such a sweet, sweet boy!

Enjoy the pics:

The third picture looks like our Cruiser.
 
I think this pairing of Cooper & Meggie is a match made in heaven! Both of them are beautiful looking shelties.And having Meggie as a companion to Cooper,only great things to come of thier friendship.

It sounds as though Cooper has brought so much to your family.I loved all the new pictures of the two of them.

Many Blessings to you & your furry kids.
 
Back
Top