Odin is 10 weeks old!

Jeff

Forums Regular
Odin is 10 weeks today! He's doing very well. He loves to play and explore all the new things in the world. He's decided that soccer balls absolutely must be herded and they don't listen very well. His Parrot brothers are still a little scary because they are very loud in the evening. Otherwise he thinks they're okay. Heres some photos of the devil. Don't let the cute face fool you.
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/...oads/01E5DAEB-7570-4C06-BAE4-05D5627E131F.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/...oads/8E8C1CAC-4C1D-403B-B5A5-2CA0ED4E60CA.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/...oads/316DE30C-5A7B-457F-8270-2475D6277139.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/...oads/9E5BD46E-2768-4301-9C3B-9672B8B1CA66.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/...oads/D1594362-5EC0-450B-A772-39B95C89BCBE.jpg
 
He's so handsome! I love the name you've picked out for him too, looks like he's going to live up to it! (Hopefully he'll keep his eye, though.) :yes:
I really like his expression. Can't wait to see how he turns out as he grows!
 
I had to laugh at the parrot comment. Sherman and Katy have a cockatoo brother, but they think he is a toy that makes all sorts of fun noises. And as a result, Joey is kept at a distance until they learn a bit more control.

And Odin is stinking cute!
 
Thanks everyone. He is pretty stinking cute. He knows it too. I'm pretty curious how he turns out as well. He's growing like a weed so I should know soon.
 
He is such a cutie Jeff! So glad to see you have welcomed this sweet little sheltie into your home!:biggrin2:
 
Back
Top