Oh Rocket...

MissyGallant

Forums Enthusiast
OK- first of all I shouldn't have named him after the raccoon from Guardians of the Galaxy because he seems to want to live up to his namesake. But I did. And now it seems that I am raising a juvenile delinquent. He steals the toilet paper to shred it every chance he gets. He has discovered the "joys" of pulling Kleenex from the box. "Look they're like Pez, they're in their own little dispenser!" Sometimes shreds them, sometimes just trails them around the room. It is impossible to get those things BACK into that same box in an orderly fashion. This morning, he was discovered nudging his nose into DH's top dresser drawer and trying to pull socks out. All underwear that is within reach must be dragged to the living room. No shoe is safe. He's chasing the cats. He absolutely refuses to learn "STAY". He tries to jump on Tara's back to ride her like she's a horse when I send them outside! And whenever I sing, he howls.

I'm certain that he'll be smoking in the boys room and listening to metal bands by the end of the month.
 
HAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!! You, my friend, have a Sheltie who desperately needs a job. My family recommends nosework classes. Or agility. Or welding.
 
It is not the name :no:
but a real spoiled child that the mom - not the dad - completely forget to raise because he simply was to cute :biggrin2:
Exactly like when a family gets their last child - and we others can not stand to be together with :gaah
 
Back
Top