Silaria
Forums Sage
Watch Smallville much Sheri? That's what came to my mind when you said, "blue blur" LOL.
I use to; during the first 3 seasons. I think I lost the story somewhere after they killed Jonathan Clark and Chloe got her job with the Planet.
That is awesome!!! Since I went to AKC, I'm not concentrating on distance anymore, but I really need to work on it. Right now, I'm just trying to get contacts figured out.
Distance is handy in AKC for more than just FAST. Anything that you can push him out to or forward to without having to follow right on the dog's heels gives you more time to get in position. It does help with tight courses. (Go look at my Standard 2 run from this past weekend's TDAA trial. I use "out" to get him from the weaves to the right end of the tunnel; he didn't even look at the closer tunnel entrance. That gave me time to get in place for the next obstacle.)