PreciousSheltie
Forums Enthusiast
With summer ending, I've been real busy finishing up school and juggling full time (in my field luckily, and gratefully) and part time work, as well as just basically figuring out my future and all that fun stuff. It feels like it was just yesterday I was a wee teen... And, as much as I've been making it a point to make every day special for the past 3 years with Precious, I'm finding it harder and harder to spend good quality time with my pup. I've been trying hard to not get lost in the chaoticness day to day and atleast plan for something special every weekend when Precious and I get to finally share our one full Sunday together.
Here's a little update on specifically our past 2 weekend Sundays
Hiking
Sunday Funday: Part 1 of 3 - https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...95824.34387.189223944446817&type=1&permPage=1
Sunday Funday: Part 2 of 3 - https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...34387.189223944446817&type=1&relevant_count=1
Sunday Funday: Part 3 of 3 - https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...34387.189223944446817&type=1&relevant_count=1
Personal Instagram Photos Reuploaded
#1 - http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y1...10151586905436606_166451400_n_zps91dbb080.jpg
#2 - http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y1...10151586913576606_986827730_n_zpsa11c3212.jpg
#3 - http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y1...10151586920281606_907268150_n_zpse10380ef.jpg
-----
Toronto Islands
Another Sunday Funday: Part 1 of 3 - https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...95824.34387.189223944446817&type=1&permPage=1
Another Sunday Funday: Part 2 of 3 - https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...95824.34387.189223944446817&type=1&permPage=1
Another Sunday Funday: Part 3 of 3 - https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...95824.34387.189223944446817&type=1&permPage=1
Personal Instagram Photos Reuploaded
#1 - http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y1...0151602073636606_1191944860_n_zps644082ce.jpg
#2 - http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y1...0151602081996606_1533307962_n_zpsd099ae10.jpg
#3 - http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y1...0151602145856606_1322228360_n_zps6f1c82dd.jpg
#4 - http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y1...10151602167441606_939028588_n_zps8b85f0ee.jpg
#5 - http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y1...10151602180276606_411136300_n_zps33189d43.jpg
<3<3<3 Thank you all here for always catching up with us and giving Precious and I much love despite our inability to stop by the forums as often as we'd like. Hope you all had a wonderful weekend as well!
Here's a little update on specifically our past 2 weekend Sundays
Hiking
Sunday Funday: Part 1 of 3 - https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...95824.34387.189223944446817&type=1&permPage=1
Sunday Funday: Part 2 of 3 - https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...34387.189223944446817&type=1&relevant_count=1
Sunday Funday: Part 3 of 3 - https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...34387.189223944446817&type=1&relevant_count=1
Personal Instagram Photos Reuploaded
#1 - http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y1...10151586905436606_166451400_n_zps91dbb080.jpg
#2 - http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y1...10151586913576606_986827730_n_zpsa11c3212.jpg
#3 - http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y1...10151586920281606_907268150_n_zpse10380ef.jpg
-----
Toronto Islands
Another Sunday Funday: Part 1 of 3 - https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...95824.34387.189223944446817&type=1&permPage=1
Another Sunday Funday: Part 2 of 3 - https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...95824.34387.189223944446817&type=1&permPage=1
Another Sunday Funday: Part 3 of 3 - https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...95824.34387.189223944446817&type=1&permPage=1
Personal Instagram Photos Reuploaded
#1 - http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y1...0151602073636606_1191944860_n_zps644082ce.jpg
#2 - http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y1...0151602081996606_1533307962_n_zpsd099ae10.jpg
#3 - http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y1...0151602145856606_1322228360_n_zps6f1c82dd.jpg
#4 - http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y1...10151602167441606_939028588_n_zps8b85f0ee.jpg
#5 - http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y1...10151602180276606_411136300_n_zps33189d43.jpg
<3<3<3 Thank you all here for always catching up with us and giving Precious and I much love despite our inability to stop by the forums as often as we'd like. Hope you all had a wonderful weekend as well!
Something I just noticed, are Precious' ears tipped back slightly?