Perry here:
Yesterday I met my friend Angelina the Fox Terrier who I love to play with. We were running all over the place, I went nuts actually and ran at least 10 laps around the garden at top speed like a missile. It was tremendous fun, but at night I started to cough, which is not funny anymore. It's nothing serious, but mom wants me to ask, what do you do, when this happens to you? Do you add any natural syrup for instance or do you just have some rest and stay warm at home?
Mom:
Thank you for your thoughts
Yesterday I met my friend Angelina the Fox Terrier who I love to play with. We were running all over the place, I went nuts actually and ran at least 10 laps around the garden at top speed like a missile. It was tremendous fun, but at night I started to cough, which is not funny anymore. It's nothing serious, but mom wants me to ask, what do you do, when this happens to you? Do you add any natural syrup for instance or do you just have some rest and stay warm at home?
Mom:
Thank you for your thoughts
