:(, poor Megan

:(, UGG I am SO nervous this morning! I hate, I hate the idea of her having to be put under all the way. I know it's for her best, but still..

Thank you all again for keeping us...mainly ME in your thoughts! :fl
 
Positive thoughts for you and Megan today!

I hope you finally find out what is causing Megan's limp and it is nothing serious. :fl
 
Megan is home now, no worse for the wear! A little sleepyish from anesthesia but she ate, did her business and is resting.

The Orthopedic Vet wants a few hours to a couple of days to thoroughly analyze her ex-rays. At this time nothing really stood out for him, but that was just the first few minutes of viewing them. :cool:

So now I play the waiting game and hopefully he comes back with something fixable! :fl

Thank you ALL so much for keeping me and her in your thoughts and prayers..:hugs
 
Glad she came out of the anesthesia ok and that there's nothing obviously wrong on the xrays. Fingers crosssed your vet comes up with a diagnosis soon that isn't too bad!
 
Back
Top