Possible Re-home

Sharon

Forums Sage
I have a friend who has a sable-merle that I offered to take because she has no time for him and does not get along with her pug.I have not seen Twister in a few months but he is a handsome dog.I know she bouight him on line so my guess puppy mill.He has no papers but I think he would make a nice agility prospect.He has a lot of drive.If I get him would any one be interested in taking him?I wish I had a picture of him.
 
How old is he, Sharon?

Also....how is he around children?

Is it all dogs that he doesn't get along with or just the pug?
 
Twister

He is a year I believe and I dont think he is bad around kids. Like I said I have not seen him since last year.
 
He is a year I believe and I dont think he is bad around kids. Like I said I have not seen him since last year.

OK...well when you have more information, please pm me.

I know of a family that is looking for a dog. They currently have an Irish Setter, and they are looking for a Sheltie. The kids are 13 and 9.

Danielle
 
Back
Top