Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I gave my pup some pumpkin with his TOTW and he devoured it !!!!
More good info i have learned since being here !![]()
I was actually quite amazed at Earnhardts response to it,the first time. He also devoured his food.And I really expected him to look at me with those pathetic eyes,as if to say..WHAT???
He loved it,and we do it occasionally for him,especially when he was really dieting.Very helpful,as he is down to a much more accetable weight.

My pup is always too excited to eat and wants to play... so he would eat a few bites then run around a bit.. i put sum pumpkin in and he ate the entire bowl.![]()

Do you blame him, lol. Pumpkin is yummy![]()
Snickers loves the pumpkin ...eats all his food and no more diarrhea. Dont let the pumpkin companys find this out or we will be spending 10 dollars a can as "special pumpkin dog supplements" !! lolIt's also great to "clog them up" if they get diarrhea. I noticed that with Koji, if he's got diarrhea in the morning and I give him pumpkin right away, he's fine and doesn't have another episode.
We started feeding Koji pumpkin everyday because he would get diarrhea from anxiety/excitement. Wish I knew this when he was a puppy, because it was usually lasting 2 weeks. Imagine cleaning that up every day in his crate cuz he couldn't hold it. We now give him a tablespoon per meal (twice a day) and that is enough to keep him regular and not have any issues. When he does, we'll up it to 2-3 tablespoons, and he's fine.
I love pumpkin. It's so wonderful. Especially for sensitive tummies.
Dont let the pumpkin companys find this out or we will be spending 10 dollars a can as "special pumpkin dog supplements" !! lol