Puppy class 4.0: the return of Punkin

BloodyMary

Forums Regular
So over the last two weeks I've been busy working and have not been able to take Punkin to puppy class. Feeling embarrassed and slightly silly I took Punkin to puppy class yesterday thinking that I would be WAY behind.....

Oh my goodness, thank Heaven I have a sheltie.

In a matter of fifteen minutes we were right back in line with the rest of the dogs there. Punkin was slipping through the tunnels, coming when called and making it look like she had been doing obstacle jumps her whole life.

It never ceases to amaze me just how smart she is--at least she makes it look like we've been practicing!
 
It's crazy how they remember stuff. I can teach Smudge a trick. Then, after a few weeks of not doing the trick at all he still remembers. Creepy. :uhoh:

The return of Punkin. Hahahahaha. That's cute! :biggrin2:
 
That's why I have shelties. They make me look good. :biggrin2:

I took a 9 month break for injury(me) from agility with Ember(started again 1.5months ago)
She had not seen the equipment for that entire time. First course was a nasty right hand entry. Ember hit it perfect. My instructor looked at me and said "are you sure you haven't practiced in 9 months"
 
Back
Top