Puppy Portraits

Great photos

I think it's very reasonable. We do Photos at my store for rescues and charge $10. We don't provide digital, but the photographer loads on his website. So people can pull photos off.
 
Gosh your pictures are really lovely!
great price too!
we'll get in line as well for you here in Ottawa !
:yes: 1-2-3- Cheese !
 
Great photos

I think it's very reasonable. We do Photos at my store for rescues and charge $10. We don't provide digital, but the photographer loads on his website. So people can pull photos off.

I've contacted a couple of rescue sites, offering to do free photos for the new rescues, so that they have high quality photos to post of them, no of them have taken me up on the offer, which is a shame.

I'd also love to do a rescue calendar. Get vet offices and pet stores to donate the funds for printing so that the profit can go to help the rescues.
 
I've contacted a couple of rescue sites, offering to do free photos for the new rescues, so that they have high quality photos to post of them, no of them have taken me up on the offer, which is a shame.

I'd also love to do a rescue calendar. Get vet offices and pet stores to donate the funds for printing so that the profit can go to help the rescues.

the rescue calendar sounds like a great idea:yes:
too bad that none of the rescues have taken you up- other shelters that have done that have done well with adopting pets with good pix.
 
Back
Top